top of page
  • Writer's pictureBust Rallies

Barcelona or Bust / COVID-19 Update 04.07.2021

Barcelona or Bust Rally postponed

Places automatically transferred to 2022 event

Input from Captains required for alternative transfers/ refunds

We have continued to review the situation regarding travel to and from the UK, including what access restrictions may be in place in each of the destinations for British citizens. Following (limited) advice and information, combined with information from contacts at each location, we have the difficult decision to postpone the 2021 Barcelona or Bust event until 2022.

The event will now take place Thur 8 Sep - Sun 11 Sep 2022 - so a similar date to the planned 2021 event. Full details are now available on our website at Unless notified otherwise, we will transfer registered teams to the 2022 date of their event.

We understand that many teams registered for Barcelona or Bust event were hopeful of taking part in a rally this year and therefore for those teams that roll their place over to 2022, we are offering free entry to our remaining 2021 event, Inverness or Bust. To do this, please follow the instructions sent to your registered email address.

Finally, we also understand that many of you have had a change of personal circumstances or may be reluctant to plan any kind of travel at this time. Therefore, we happy to process refunds. To request a refund, please follow the instructions sent to your registered email address.

Thank you for all the patience and positive messages on our social media. We really wanted to make this rally happen this year but it sadly isn’t possible. You can email us at but please understand we are dealing with a high number of emails.

As always, we send our best wishes to our friends, participants and suppliers all over Europe and we look forward to celebrating with you soon.

Stay safe. Big love to you all x

157 views0 comments


bottom of page