Bust Rallies are the ultimate banger rally adventures that challenge you to drive some of Europe’s most spectacular roads in an unspectacular car
What is a banger rally?
With no set routes, speed, or clocks to race against, it’s not about how fast you can cross the finish line. Rather, it’s about fun challenges, adventure, camaraderie, fancy dress and accomplishing something as unique as you are. All cars are welcome - but you'll receive more starting grid points the older and smaller your engine size!
Bust Rallies provide the ideal setting for a fun weekend, celebration or fundraising for your favourite charity. You do not need a reason to take part – just a minimum of 2 drivers, appropriate insurance, a car and some sense of direction
(very little in many cases!).
completed a rally
Amazing cars, fancy dress themes, team challenges and guidance to incredible sights and locations mean you'll cross the finish line with more unforgettable experiences and friends than when you started
When you sign-up you'll receive your Pre-Rally Bible that contains everything you'll need to prepare for the event - as well as how to source and decorate your car. Each team will have a Rally Bible during the event that contains routes, meeting points and lots of other useful information.
You'll be asked to register the night before the rally and teams are brought together each morning and evening of the event to check-in, receive briefings and challenge sheets. The Bust Rallies crew will be on hand throughout to provide you with any support you may need. On the final evening there's a finishers party and an awards presentation .
Following the rally you may choose to get your banger crushed and head home by other means. Or perhaps you’ll add a couple of days to your stay allowing you to kick back and relax. The bravest of the brave may opt to throw caution to the wind and drive their trusty steed back home!
What you'll need to take part
You don't need to already have your car in order to register
- A car *
- Valid MOT certificate
- Car tax and Insurance
- Original V5 certificate in participant’s name
- GB sticker
- A minimum of 2 drivers per team
- All team members must be over 21
- All team members must have a valid passport
- A satnav or a map of Europe
- All drivers must have valid driving licences
*Cars costing over £500 can still take part – but we give bonus points to genuine bangers!
What you'll get for signing-up
When you sign-up you'll receive your Pre-Rally Bible in your confirmation email. You'll also be sent a welcome pack in the post.
- 1000+ miles of driving adventure
- Spectacular routes & places of interest
- Daily challenges* & prizes
- Fun themes & fancy dress*
- Discounted hotels & ferry crossings
- Guidance on sourcing & preparing your vehicle
- Hints, tips & advice to make the most of your experience
- Rally support crew throughout the event
- Daily check-points & evening Rally Rendezvous meets
- Final night ceremony & party
- Car livery stickers
- Team wristbands
- Finisher medals
- Trophies & cash prizes for winners